Friday, August 13, 2010

Chapter: Flashing Lights

Flashing lights blind me as I walk out this car. This red carpet leads me to the meeting places of the rest of these so-called stars. Click, click go the cameras, catching every moment I inhale and exhale, seems as if I'm being held against my own will. I love the life, but the baggage is kind of heavy. I'm trying to live right, but on my way, I feel as if some of my morals may have left me. Eyes all over prey on my every move, how can I live easy if they wait for me to mess up like some april fool. Keep calm and carry on, but my life is no longer mine. I wanted to come into this, taking every chance to speed up time. I unwillingly put myself out there, not knowing I'd be manipulated into some kind of puppet, money's coming in so they think my mindset is just f*ck it.
The game isn't as it's painted, I thought the love of the art would be enough, but the money makes it tainted. The void grows with the money, the vibes wrong, but the fans really love me. The more I live it, the more is gone from my cup. Just thinking of ways, to fill it back up..

Was bored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment