Friday, December 2, 2011

Chapter: Hello, It's Me Again

You're right,
your ancient actions are pictures and can be burned,
so I am burning them.
Burning along with the demons that kept them alive.
I seek for our unity and that is what I have found,
been found for a while, but now I am putting it into words.
I will never leave you.
Your tears and disparity showed so much,
showed what you have been trying to show for so long,
and I couldn't see it clearly because I was scared, but now there is no fear.
I have my trust in you, I have my faith in you,
your savior will never leave your side.
I will keep those demons from creeping into your mind,
just how I have made them vanish from mine.
Eternity isn't a measure for our time,
so let's be pure again,
Hello, it's me…
I don't want to see you struggle with memories of hurt.
My love will make them obsolete.
Believe in me.
All I see is you, me, us, we,
So much clarity.
I wish you could truly feel it and see it, do you?
I do.
So let's sway, forever and all the days.
Because it's me again, and I love you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment