Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chapter: Flying

Feels like strangers, we're both here meeting for the first time,
What's your name again, give me yours, I'll give you mine,
You look familiar, like I know you from my past,
Like a zombie memory, coming to life with each comment that I pass,
How've you been?
How's your life treating you?
Oh, that time's kicking in?
Feel the need to start fresh, start new?
Well, lemme introduce myself,
Maybe we'll get along, for some reason,
I feel the beginning of a new bond,
The names Marlene, quiet, but with time my secret's will unravel,
Come walk with me, see how far on this road we'll travel.
Oh, you don't walk, oh I see you fly,
I'm impressed, you sound like my kind of guy,
I've tried it before, but I ended up crashing,
Yeah, a few cut's and bruises, stories to tell, whenever someone's asking.
I'm sorry, what was that? You want me to fly with you?
What makes you think your technique won't fail like others do?
Risk? Hm, sounds iffy, but I like you.
"Hold my hand, this is a flight for two."

I feel like I know you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment