Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chapter: Trip W. Mary Jane

How can one man hold so much power?
Not necessarily with the world, but with this young girl.
Insanity is growing, increasing with each hour,
And the coke looks sweeter with each second, it screams to me louder.
Maybe then this place will make sense,
Maybe then this asylum would seem less crazy, just a little, less.
If I take a trip down mary jane lane,
Maybe then I'll transition from crazy to sane.
What if I stay, because I'm enamored by the never-ending day,
What if I moved in, and I had everything according to me, my way.
Not the king of burgers, not loving like the Donald of Mc's,
Am I confusing you, listen to the clock, tick..tick..
Time is a trap, to keep you in routine,
Come away with me, and you'll see what I mean..


*Role-playing poem, I am not a druggie, just saying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment