Sunday, July 11, 2010

Chapter: Hello

Hello, it's me,
Late night convo's, quiet moments savored for no reason,
Maybe that was then, but how 'bout now, what's this season?
Questions asked, questions left unanswered,
Conversations lasted till interrupted by the first bird.
I know things change, correction- they grow,
But something in me misses that time-where we was just getting to know-
Us.
Quiet moments savored? Quiet moments central,
Click-click the keyboard, wadup- nothing, bored.
If so, can we soar, leave this rest stop and explore,
Bloop bloop bloop.
I'm looking for you, little do I know you're probably looking for me too,
You're doing yours, and so I guess I'll do mine,
But I only look to you as the clock tick's time.
I gotta make the effort, so you'll see that I care,
There's so many things I can say, and are spoken with my stare.
Enough one worded answers,
They're killing me like cancer,
But what is said when the chance is bred?
What is fed, to a soul that's hungry to once again step in your head.
Knock, knock.
Whose there?
Hello, it's me..




0 comments:

Post a Comment