Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chapter: Summer Rain Blues

Aloha.
It's summer. I feel like I'm lying, now that I think about it. Perhaps its the fact that it's been raining every single day! Hello Mother Nature?! What's going on? Isn't that kind of against the laws of nature or seasons? I'm guessing she's kind of ticked about global warming. Is this what it's like when Mother Nature is on her period? Jeez, or maybe it's storm from X-men and she's on her period. But I guess global warming is our fault. And I have to say our, because I can't exclude myself from the human race. Ugh. I recycle, but do I get any praise? No. But I'm not really into complaining or anything, and I don't really care if anyone notices, so whatevs.
But yeah, the Fourth of July is on Saturday. Hopefully Mother Nature will cut us some slack and gives us a little sun. That would be nice.
But now that I look back, I kind of like summer storms. I know it seems like I'm contradicting myself, but they are kind of fun. Right? Just running outside and getting soaked, and the possibility of being struck by lightening is pretty exhilarating. But lets hope that doesn't happen.
A hui kaua.
(Until we meet again-in Hawaiian. For those of you that didn't know that, I gotcha back ;] )

1 comment: