Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chapter: A Visit to Borders

Wow, three posts in one day. Somebody doesn't have a life.
I went to Borders today with my friend, and we stayed there for hours. Literally. And time kind of flew by, I mean, I didn't notice at all. We were looking at so many books.It was intriguing. I don't know about you, but I find books interesting. Wanna know what I found out? Acne is contagious. Gasp! No, I'm just kidding, I just wanted to make this post a little more interesting. So I ended up buying this book by Nicholas Sparks called Dear John. It seems interesting. I'll let you know how it turns out.=]
But while you wait, go and read a book. It's good for you. =]

1 comment:

  1. im not a reader...and even when I step into a book store I still linger in there for a while...

    ReplyDelete