Friday, August 7, 2009

Chapter: Ineffably Strange

You know what's hard to do? Deciphering the minds of people.
You'd think that with time, and after you've gotten to know them, you'd be able to understand them. Oh, that's contrary-to-fact my dears. I mean, some people manage to read minds so easily, like magic. But then there's people like me. Who read them, well try to, and fail...horribly.
Ugh, it's aggravating. That's when assumptions are born.
Where you come up with equivocal possibilities of where these thoughts may have sprouted from.
And so on and so forth, problems evolve. That's why I think we shouldn't try to do that. At least, if you know your not good at it, like me.

This blog is completely irrelevant. If you find that it connects with you and I, it's entirely coincidental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment