Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chapter: Insomnia

Ugh. I can't sleep. So let me bore you with the humdrum events that have filled up my Sunday.
So, I wake up with bloodshot eyes, fabulous. To my surprise, loverboy stopped by and brought me eye drops. Sweetheart, huh? Well anyways, after that I watched Mr. Bean's Holiday. Very humorous, made me laugh. A little later on in the afternoon, my parents and I went to my aunt's house for a family meeting. (It was for my aunts and uncles, I didn't necessarily need to go, but hey I was bored.) I got there and was assaulted by my little cousin. She doesn't understand the concept of hugging, she apparently prefers to attack. But I still love her, she's a keeper. Time passed, we ate brownies, and played a few games. It's surprising how frightened you can become playing a game of monster and being chased by a 7 year old child.
Eventually we left. Just in time for me to watch America's Best Dance Crew and True Blood. ABDC was alright. Well, actually it was kind of wack. I only enjoyed a few crews, Rhythm City the most. True Blood was insane, as usual. Each week is better, I mean the suspense kills me, but I can't help but watch. Crazy demonic creatures, hate/love relationships between humans and vampires, a shape shifter who is sexually desired by the devil (not really the devil, but she might as well be it.) After the show ends, you're possessed with freakish thoughts for a few seconds, but then it goes away. Yeah, it's that crazy.
For some reason, I'm inexplicably vigil during the night, and have trouble entering dreamland. I really think that in a past life I was a security guard who worked night shifts his whole life. It's reasonable.
And now, I'm here. Trying to fall asleep, and failing in every pathetic attempt.

Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment