Monday, August 3, 2009

Chapter: Vespo for the Night

On Aug. 2nd, I checked in at Vespo Hotel.
I walked up to the counter, and tapped on the bell.
He asked if I'd be staying, I said for the night,
Little did I know I'd lose track of all time.
Asked where I'd like dinner, I said a picnic on the moon,
And he scribbled on his pad, picnic for two.
We spoke endless hours, watching the stars and fusing atoms,
and then introduced himself, said "Madam, I'm Adam."
Got lost in the sky, the one in his eyes,
if "Love is suicide" then lead me to my demise.
Love, not yet, but the potential is there,
as he transliterates my mind, and enters my secret lair.
We jumped off the moon and dove into the sky,
And we've been there ever since, talking as we fly.
Called me supernova, easily made me smile,
Thats when I knew,
I'll be staying at Vespo for a while...

0 comments:

Post a Comment