Monday, August 17, 2009

Chapter: Summer or Insanity

I think we can come to a unanimous agreement when I say this has been the most confusing and spontaneous summer since the last time Mother Nature freaked out. I'm afraid to go outside, I don't know what to expect. Ok, I'm not really afraid, but what do you do exactly, when your local on the 8's say its going to be sunny and clear, and you step outside to a world thats humid, muggy, foggy, ugly, cloudy etc. Or if not, it's raining cats and dogs. No, better yet cows and horses. See me?
It's insanity!
I nearly died last night breathing in humidity, yuck.
But tomorrow is going to be an authentic summer day. Atleast thats what the forecast says so I hope its true.
Sigh.
I can't wait for the fall to come. I love neutral seasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment