Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Chapter: Speakers That Speak to You

Speakers that speak to you?
Sounds strange I know, but it happens. Well, to me.
So, this is my usual scenario. I'm sitting at my desk, typically at night, and I hear this muffled sound. I have no idea where it's coming from, so I check if I got one of those annoying pop-ups that scare the living daylights out of you, asking you if you want a smiley. Ugh, can't stand those pop-ups. But anyways, I have no pop-ups. I check if there's a TV on anywhere..nada. I look outside, and the world is asleep. So at this moment, I begin to get creeped out. I come closer to my speakers, and the sound becomes clearer. Then I play with the volume, and it's tuning the sound. Like if it were a radio. Crazy, right?
Oh, you want to know what I was hearing. Well, it's happens various times but this is what I've heard:
-China International
-Indian music
-Native American Tribal Chanting
-Oldies (music from like the 20s-50s)
I was listening to what they were saying, and in China International, they were talking about China, Britain and India, like business talk. And they all had accents. Then they began speaking in another language. I was intrigued for a while, but then it just got annoying, so I unplugged my speakers to go to bed.
Next day, Indian music. Yeah, the type where they dance barefoot and stuff. It sounded cool, but I had no idea what it was saying. So once again I unplug my speakers to go catch some Z's. Next day, yes Native American Tribal Chanting. Weird. For a split second I thought my speakers were posessed, but I thought logically and I'm guessing they were picking up a signal. God knows how. And the most recent one was the oldies. That was decent. But it sounded very muffled, so it wasn't too great. Interesting though, right?
Because my neighbors are a bunch of dead people (aka cementery) certain people think the ghosts are trying to communicate with me. Sure. Me and the corpses are cool. They know I mean no harm.;]
It's creepy, but entertaining. :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment